❖ Job Summary
As an SAP SuccessFactors consultant, you will design, implement, deploy & support SuccessFactors solutions that meet Human Resource and Talent-related business process requirements. In addition, you should have a strong background in Integration with relevant work experience.
❖ Job Goals & Objectives
❖ Key Functional Responsibilities to SuccessFactors Consultant
|❖ Key Performance Indicators – SuccessFactors Consultant Includes but is not limited to:|
▪ Response Time V/s Change Failure Rate
▪ No of support tickets V/s Average handle time
▪ Development Velocity V/s Development Frequency
▪ SAP Implementation following the Predetermined Deadlines
▪ The percentage of review meetings that were scheduled versus those that were held for each phase
|❖ Work Environment and Conditions ▪ Working conditions will be adequate for an office environment or otherwise.|
▪ The Company’s Jeddah headquarters shall be the working base of the Executive Director. ▪ Official timings shall follow KSA Ministry of Labor laws.
Qualification Requirements Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s in information technology/ Computer science, or any related field, from a reputed University.
Overall 12+ years of experience in the area of SAP HCM/S/4 Hana process
Certified in Employee Central, ECP, and other modules in SF, such as PMGM, RCM, LMS, etc. Must have sound experience in EC, Time, and ECP, with working knowledge in talent modules.
Ability to read, speak and write Arabic and English.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed. Ability to learn and get trained on new techniques and principles